MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (115-105-191) — Movement expected to increase. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Supplies fairly heavy. Prices higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $18-20, 150s mostly $20, 175-200s mostly $20-22, 230s mostly $20, 250s mostly $18-20. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration