MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (115-105-191) — Movement expected to increase. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Supplies fairly heavy. Prices higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $18-20, 150s mostly $20, 175-200s mostly $20-22, 230s mostly $20, 250s mostly $18-20. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- UPDATED: Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- Sixth Adams Produce official pleads guilty
- Pure Bioscience promises pathogen reduction on leafy greens
- TrueTrac, Ocean Mist conduct traceability pilot
- Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies