MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (115-105-191) — Movement expected to increase. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Supplies fairly heavy. Prices higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $18-20, 150s mostly $20, 175-200s mostly $20-22, 230s mostly $20, 250s mostly $18-20. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised