MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (105-191-196) — Movement expected to decrease slightly. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices lower. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s (heavy supplies) mostly $14-16, 150s mostly $16, 175-230s mostly $16-18, 250s mostly $14-16. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.