MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (105-191-196) — Movement expected to decrease slightly. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices lower. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s (heavy supplies) mostly $14-16, 150s mostly $16, 175-230s mostly $16-18, 250s mostly $14-16. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- Produce: The envy of the other departments