MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (105-191-196) — Movement expected to decrease slightly. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices lower. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s (heavy supplies) mostly $14-16, 150s mostly $16, 175-230s mostly $16-18, 250s mostly $14-16. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus