MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (191-196-129) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 110s slow, others moderate. Prices 110s lower, 150s generally unchanged, others higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s (heavy supplies) mostly $14, 150s mostly $16, 175-200s mostly $19-20, 230s mostly $18, 250s mostly $16. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case