MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (191-196-129) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 110s slow, others moderate. Prices 110s lower, 150s generally unchanged, others higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s (heavy supplies) mostly $14, 150s mostly $16, 175-200s mostly $19-20, 230s mostly $18, 250s mostly $16. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes