MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (191-196-129) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 110s slow, others moderate. Prices 110s lower, 150s generally unchanged, others higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s (heavy supplies) mostly $14, 150s mostly $16, 175-200s mostly $19-20, 230s mostly $18, 250s mostly $16. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating