MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (191-196-129) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 110s slow, others moderate. Prices 110s lower, 150s generally unchanged, others higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s (heavy supplies) mostly $14, 150s mostly $16, 175-200s mostly $19-20, 230s mostly $18, 250s mostly $16. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart