MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (99-125-114) — Movement expected to increase. Trading 175-230s fairly active, others moderate. Prices higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $36-38, 150s mostly $38-40, 175-200s mostly $40-42, 230s mostly $40, 250s mostly $36-38. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million