MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (99-125-114) — Movement expected to increase. Trading 175-230s fairly active, others moderate. Prices higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $36-38, 150s mostly $38-40, 175-200s mostly $40-42, 230s mostly $40, 250s mostly $36-38. Quality and condition variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports