MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (125-114-89) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 150-200s very active for very light supplies, others moderate. Prices much higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $60-62, 150-250s mostly $60-64. Quality and condition variable. Most present shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments at lower prices.
Limes – F.o.b.s as of March 3
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving