MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (125-114-89) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 150-200s very active for very light supplies, others moderate. Prices much higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $60-62, 150-250s mostly $60-64. Quality and condition variable. Most present shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments at lower prices.
Limes – F.o.b.s as of March 3
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports