MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (125-114-89) — Movement expected about the same. Trading 150-200s very active for very light supplies, others moderate. Prices much higher. Seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $60-62, 150-250s mostly $60-64. Quality and condition variable. Most present shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments at lower prices.
Limes – F.o.b.s as of March 3
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice