MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings 114-89-98 — Movement expected about the same. Trading 150-230s very active for very light supplies, others moderate. Available supplies very light. Prices much higher. seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110-150s mostly $70-74, 175- 200s mostly $72-76, 230s mostly $72-75, 250s mostly $68-72, 275s mostly $65-67. Quality and condition variable. Supplies in few hands. Many represent shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments at much lower prices.
Limes – F.o.b.s as March 10
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving