MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings 114-89-98 — Movement expected about the same. Trading 150-230s very active for very light supplies, others moderate. Available supplies very light. Prices much higher. seedless-type 40-pound cartons 110-150s mostly $70-74, 175- 200s mostly $72-76, 230s mostly $72-75, 250s mostly $68-72, 275s mostly $65-67. Quality and condition variable. Supplies in few hands. Many represent shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments at much lower prices.
Limes – F.o.b.s as March 10
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports