MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (169-107*-181) — Movement expected to increase. Trading fairly slow. Supplies 200-230s fairly heavy. Prices 150s much lower, 250s generally unchanged, others lower. 40-pound cartons 150s mostly $15-16, 175s mostly $12, 200s mostly $8-9, 230s mostly $6-7, 250s mostly $6. Quality variable. *incomplete data
Limes — F.o.b.s as of June 9
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports