MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (181-201**-205*) — Movement expected to decrease slightly. Trading early fairly slow, late moderate. Supplies 175-250s heavy. Prices 230-250s generally unchanged, others lower. 40-pound cartons 110s mostly $8-10, 150s mostly $8, 175s $6-7, 200s $6, 230-250s mostly $5-6. Quality variable. *incomplete data, **revised
Limes — F.o.b.s as of June 23
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers