MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (150-158-178) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late fairly active. Prices higher. 40-pound cartons 110-150s mostly $10, 175-200s $10-12, 230-250s mostly $10. Quality variable.
Limes — F.o.b.s as of July 14
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration