BRAZIL AND ECUADOR — Imports (5-5-0) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to decrease for Brazil and increase for Ecuador. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading 8-9s active, others moderate. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 8s $7, 9s mostly $6.50-7, 10s mostly $5-5.50, 12s mostly $4.50, 14s $4-4.50. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading 8-9s active, others moderate. Price 12s slightly lower, others unchanged. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 7-8s mostly 7-7.50, 9s mostly $6.50-7.25, 10s mostly $5-6, 12s mostly $4.50, 14s mostly $4. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading active 8-9s, others moderate. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 8-9s $8-8.50, 10s $6.50-7, 12s $5-5.50, 14s mostly $4.50-5. FIRST REPORT for Ecuador. Quality good.
Mangoes — Fo.b.s as of Nov. 4
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving