BRAZIL AND ECUADOR — Imports (5-5-0) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to decrease for Brazil and increase for Ecuador. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading 8-9s active, others moderate. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 8s $7, 9s mostly $6.50-7, 10s mostly $5-5.50, 12s mostly $4.50, 14s $4-4.50. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading 8-9s active, others moderate. Price 12s slightly lower, others unchanged. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 7-8s mostly 7-7.50, 9s mostly $6.50-7.25, 10s mostly $5-6, 12s mostly $4.50, 14s mostly $4. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading active 8-9s, others moderate. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 8-9s $8-8.50, 10s $6.50-7, 12s $5-5.50, 14s mostly $4.50-5. FIRST REPORT for Ecuador. Quality good.
Mangoes — Fo.b.s as of Nov. 4
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Al Finer Co. closes doors in Philly
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration