ECUADOR — Imports (75*-73*-31) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 7-8s $7, 9s mostly $5.50-6, 10s mostly $5, 12s mostly $3.50-4, 14s mostly $3. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Price 7-10s slightly lower; others unchanged. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 7-8s mostly $7, 9s mostly $6.50-7, 10s mostly $5-5.50, 12s mostly $3.50-4, 14s mostly $3. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading moderate. Prices 7-8s higher; others generally unchanged. Flat one-layer tommy atkins 7-8s mostly $7.50-8, 9s mostly $7, 10s $5.50-5.75, 12s $4-4.50, 14s $3.50-4. Quality good. *revised.
Mangoes — F.o.b.s as of Nov. 25
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure