ECUADOR AND PERU — Imports (49-24-0) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading slow. Prices generally unchanged. Flat one-layer kent 7-8s mostly $5-5.50, 9s $5-5.50, 10s mostly $4.50-5, 12s $4-4.50. Tommy atkins 7-8s $5-6, 9s $5-5.50, 10s mostly $4.50, 12s mostly $3.50-4. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Price generally unchanged. Flat one-layer kent and tommy atkins 7-8s mostly $6.50-7, 9s mostly $6, 10s mostly $5-5.50, 12s mostly $4-4.50. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Flat one-layer kent and tommy atkins 7-9s mostly $5-5.50, 10s mostly $4.50-4.75, 12s mostly $4-4.50, 14s mostly $3.25-3.50. Quality good.
Mangoes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 6
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports