ECUADOR AND PERU — Imports (52*-41*-57) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices 10-12s slightly higher; others generally unchanged. Flat one-layer kent 7-9s mostly $5.50-6, 10s $5.50-6, 12s mostly $6. Tommy atkins 7-8s mostly $5-5.50, 9s $5-5.50, 10s mostly $4.50-5, 12s mostly $4.50-5. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Price 7-9s slightly lower; 10-12s slightly higher. Flat one-layer kent and tommy atkins 7-9s mostly $6-6.50, 10-12s mostly $6. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading moderate. Prices slightly higher. Flat one-layer kent 7-9s mostly $5-6, 10s mostly $5-5.50, 12s mostly $5-5.25. Quality good. *revised.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court