ECUADOR AND PERU — Imports (52*-41*-57) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices 10-12s slightly higher; others generally unchanged. Flat one-layer kent 7-9s mostly $5.50-6, 10s $5.50-6, 12s mostly $6. Tommy atkins 7-8s mostly $5-5.50, 9s $5-5.50, 10s mostly $4.50-5, 12s mostly $4.50-5. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Price 7-9s slightly lower; 10-12s slightly higher. Flat one-layer kent and tommy atkins 7-9s mostly $6-6.50, 10-12s mostly $6. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading moderate. Prices slightly higher. Flat one-layer kent 7-9s mostly $5-6, 10s mostly $5-5.50, 12s mostly $5-5.25. Quality good. *revised.
Mangoes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration