ECUADOR AND PERU — Imports (41-77*-33) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to increase. Supplies light. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading fairly active, 10-12s fairly active at slightly lower prices. Prices 10-12s slightly lower, others slightly higher. Flat one-layer kent 7-9s mostly $6-7, 10-12s $5-6. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading fairly active. Price higher. Flat one-layer kent 7-8s $7, 9s $6.50-7, 10-12s $6-7, tommy atkins supplies insufficient to establish a market. Port of entry: Southern California. Trading fairly active. Prices higher. Flat one-layer kent 7-8s $6-6.50, 9s $5.50-6.50, 10-12s $5-6. Quality good. *revised.
Mangoes — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.