SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY, CALIF. — Shipments (204-197-118) — Movement expected to decrease seasonally. Trading early fairly active, late active. Prices generally unchanged. 2/3 cartons 5s mostly $5, 6s mostly $5.50- $6, 8s mostly $5.50. Quality generally good.
Honeydews — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 9
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised