SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY, CALIF. — Shipments (204-197-118) — Movement expected to decrease seasonally. Trading early fairly active, late active. Prices generally unchanged. 2/3 cartons 5s mostly $5, 6s mostly $5.50- $6, 8s mostly $5.50. Quality generally good.
Honeydews — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 9
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.