CHILE — Imports — (7*-16*-15) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading fairly slow. Prices unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties. 40-42s $28-30, 48-56s $22-26. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Various yellow-flesh varieties. Carton two-layer tray pack mostly springbrite. 40-42s $28-30, 48-56s mostly $26. 9-kilogram containers loose 60s $28-30, 72s $26-28, 84s $24-26. Quality good. *revised.
Nectarines — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth