CHILE — Imports — (7*-16*-15) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading fairly slow. Prices unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties. 40-42s $28-30, 48-56s $22-26. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Various yellow-flesh varieties. Carton two-layer tray pack mostly springbrite. 40-42s $28-30, 48-56s mostly $26. 9-kilogram containers loose 60s $28-30, 72s $26-28, 84s $24-26. Quality good. *revised.
Nectarines — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.