CHILE — Imports — (7*-16*-15) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading fairly slow. Prices unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties. 40-42s $28-30, 48-56s $22-26. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Various yellow-flesh varieties. Carton two-layer tray pack mostly springbrite. 40-42s $28-30, 48-56s mostly $26. 9-kilogram containers loose 60s $28-30, 72s $26-28, 84s $24-26. Quality good. *revised.
Nectarines — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico