CHILE — Imports (25-13*-27) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to decrease. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading fairly slow. Prices generally unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties 40-42s mostly $26-28, 48-50s $24, 54s mostly $22-24. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Cartons two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties 40-46s $26-28, 48-56s $22-24. Quality good. *revised.
Nectarines — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- SunSelect ready to ship first harvest from California greenhouse
- Marketers flash Eat Brighter! momentum
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability