MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (27-28-30) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late fairly slow. Prices slightly lower. 35- 40-pound cartons maradol-type mostly $22-23. Quality and condition variable.
Papayas — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico
- Taylor Farms launches kale chopped salad