CHILE — Imports — (7-15*-5) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as Jan. 13-26. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading fairly slow. Prices for cartons two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties 40-42s $28. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Carton two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties, rich lady and royal lady 40s $30-32, 42-48s $30, 54-56s mostly $26. 9-kilogram containers loose various yellow-flesh varieties 64s mostly $30, 84s $26-28. Quality good. *revised.
Peaches — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised