CHILE — Imports — (7-15*-5) — Imports by boat. Movement expected to remain about the same as Jan. 13-26. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading fairly slow. Prices for cartons two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties 40-42s $28. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Carton two-layer tray pack various yellow-flesh varieties, rich lady and royal lady 40s $30-32, 42-48s $30, 54-56s mostly $26. 9-kilogram containers loose various yellow-flesh varieties 64s mostly $30, 84s $26-28. Quality good. *revised.
Peaches — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015