MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (12-13-12) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices slightly lower. Unofficial prices cartons one-layer 5-7s mostly $8-9. Quality generally good. Prices from trade sources. The first f.o.b. report was expected to be issued the week of Sept. 30.
Pineapple — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies