MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (12-13-12) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices slightly lower. Unofficial prices cartons one-layer 5-7s mostly $8-9. Quality generally good. Prices from trade sources. The first f.o.b. report was expected to be issued the week of Sept. 30.
Pineapple — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access