MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (12-13-12) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices slightly lower. Unofficial prices cartons one-layer 5-7s mostly $8-9. Quality generally good. Prices from trade sources. The first f.o.b. report was expected to be issued the week of Sept. 30.
Pineapple — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- USDA names Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee
- Church Brothers partner wins foodservice award