CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (60-52-30) — Movement expected to decrease. Trading fairly active. Prices higher. 28-pound cartons loose angeleno 30-35s mostly $19.55-21.55, 40-45s mostly $17.55-19.55, 50-55s mostly $17.55, 60-65s mostly $13.55-14.55; interspecific-type black kat 30-35s $18.55-20.55, 40-45s $16.55-18.55, 60-65s $12.55-14.55. Extra services included.
Plums — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015