CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (0-0-8) — Movement expected to increase seasonally. Light shipments have begun in the district. Most shippers expected volume to increase the week of June 2. Expected f.o.b. to begin on or around June 9. FIRST REPORT.
Plums — F.o.b.s as of May 27
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart