CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (0-0-8) — Movement expected to increase seasonally. Light shipments have begun in the district. Most shippers expected volume to increase the week of June 2. Expected f.o.b. to begin on or around June 9. FIRST REPORT.
Plums — F.o.b.s as of May 27
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers