SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (22-18-22) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Cartons two-layer early wonderful 20-24s $25.25-28.25, 26-28s mostly $18.25-19.25, 30-32s $17.25-20.25, 34-36s mostly $17.25-18.25, 40-42s mostly $15.25-17.25. Extra services included.
Pomegranates— F.o.b.s as of Oct. 22.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies