SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (5-7-23) — Movement expected to increase. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Cartons two-layer early foothill 26s $25.55-28.55, 28s $24.55-28.55, 30s mostly $21.55-23.55, 32s mostly $21.55-23.55, 34s $18.55-20.55, 36s $18.55-20.55; early wonderful 20s $32.55-35.55, 24s $30.55-34.55, 26s $25.55-28.55, 28s mostly $24.55-25.55, 30s $20.55-23.55, 32s $20.55-23.55, 34s $18.55-21.55, 36s $18.55-21.55, 42s $17.55-20.55. Extra services included.
Pomegranates — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Al Finer Co. closes doors in Philly
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration