CHILE — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles area. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Two-layer tray pack champion 28s mostly $16-17, 32s mostly $15-16, 36s mostly $14-15, 40s $13-14. Quality good. *revised.
Quince — f.o.b.s as of April 27
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised