CHILE — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles area. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Quince two-layer tray pack champion 32s $15, 36s $13; containers 12s $8, 14s $7. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia area. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Two-layer tray pack champion 28s $14-16, 32s $12-14, 36s $11-13. Quality good.
Quince — f.o.b.s as of May 11
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies