CHILE — Imports via boat. Port of entry: Los Angeles area. Prices lower. Two-layer tray pack champion 32s $14, 36s $12; containers 14s $7. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia area. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Quince two-layer tray pack champion 28s $12-13, 32s $11-12, 36s $10-11. Quality good.
Quince — F.o.b.s as of May 26
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised