CHILE — Imports via boat. Port of entry: Los Angeles area. Prices lower. Two-layer tray pack champion 32s $14, 36s $12; containers 14s $7. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia area. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Quince two-layer tray pack champion 28s $12-13, 32s $11-12, 36s $10-11. Quality good.
Quince — F.o.b.s as of May 26
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million