CHILE — Imports (0-0-0, imports less than 50,000 pounds per week) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Cartons one-layer 14s $10, 16s $9, 18s $8, 20s $7, 22s $7. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Cartons one-layer 12s $8-10, 14s $8-10, 16s $8-9, 18s $7-8, 20s $6-7, 22s $6-7, 24s mostly $6. Quality good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution