CHILE — Imports (0-0-0, imports less than 50,000 pounds per week) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: Los Angeles. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Cartons one-layer 14s $10, 16s $9, 18s $8, 20s $7, 22s $7. Quality good. Port of entry: Philadelphia. Trading moderate. Prices unchanged. Cartons one-layer 12s $8-10, 14s $8-10, 16s $8-9, 18s $7-8, 20s $6-7, 22s $6-7, 24s mostly $6. Quality good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court