CHILE — Imports (0-0-0, imports less than 50,000 pounds per week) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to end as shipping season has concluded. Port of entry: Los Angeles and port of entry: Philadelphia. Supplies insufficient and in too few hands to establish a market. LAST REPORT.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court