CHILE — Imports (0-0-0, imports less than 50,000 pounds per week) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to end as shipping season has concluded. Port of entry: Los Angeles and port of entry: Philadelphia. Supplies insufficient and in too few hands to establish a market. LAST REPORT.
Persimmons — F.o.b.s as of Aug. 20
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Urban Produce opens growing facility
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening