CHILE — Imports (0-0-0, imports less than 50,000 pounds per week) — Imports via boat. Movement expected to end as shipping season has concluded. Port of entry: Los Angeles and port of entry: Philadelphia. Supplies insufficient and in too few hands to establish a market. LAST REPORT.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up