SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments (6-7-4) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices generally unchanged. Cartons one-layer fuyu 20s mostly $9.25, 22s mostly $9.25, 24s $7.25-8.75, 25s mostly $8-8.75; hachiya 15s $12.75-14.25, 16s $12.75-14.25, 17s $10.75-12.25, 18s $10.75-12.25, 20s $9.75-10.75, 22s $8.75-10.75, 24s $6.75-8.75, 25s $6.75-8.75; 25-pound cartons loose fuyu 48-50s mostly $14.55-15.55, 56s mostly $12.55-13.55, hachiya 48-50s $16.25-19.55. Extra services included.
Persimmons — F.o.b.s as of Nov. 18
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico