CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA — MINNEOLA TANGELOS — Shipments Fairly Light — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices Shippers Choice slightly higher, First Grade generally unchanged. Unofficial prices 7/10 and 4/5-bushel cartons shippers first grade 56-64s mostly $19.80-22.90, 80s $20.80-22.90, 100s mostly $17.80-20.90, 125s $14.80-15.90, 150s mostly $13.80-14.90; shippers choice 56-80s $16.80-17.90, 100s $14.80-16.90, 125s $14.80-14.90, 150s $11.80-14.90. Prices from industry sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of March 17.
Tangelos — F.o.b.s as of March 17
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces