SOUTH AND CENTRAL DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments fairly light — Movement expected to decrease. Trading fairly active. Prices generally unchanged. Unofficial prices 7/10- and 4/5-bushel cartons shippers first grade minneola 56-64s mostly $19.80-22.90, 80s $20.80-22.90, 100s mostly $17.80-20.90, 125s $14.80-15.90, 150s mostly $13.80-14.90; shippers choice 56-80s $16.80-17.90, 100s $14.80-16.90, 125s $14.80-14.90, 150s $11.80-14.90. Some sheds finished for the season. Prices from industry sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of March 31.
Tangelos — F.o.b.s as of March 31
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Urban Produce opens growing facility
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening