SOUTH AND CENTRAL DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments fairly light — Movement expected to decrease. Trading fairly active. Prices generally unchanged. Unofficial prices 7/10- and 4/5-bushel cartons shippers first grade minneola 56-64s mostly $19.80-22.90, 80s $20.80-22.90, 100s mostly $17.80-20.90, 125s $14.80-15.90, 150s mostly $13.80-14.90; shippers choice 56-80s $16.80-17.90, 100s $14.80-16.90, 125s $14.80-14.90, 150s $11.80-14.90. Some sheds finished for the season. Prices from industry sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of March 31.
Tangelos — F.o.b.s as of March 31
- Deardorff Family Farms to donate salad bar as part of tour
- Interrupcion hires business development manager
- Port Everglades plan calls for $1.6 billion in upgrades
- Pink packages and pledged donation to research breast cancer
- PBH to host supermarket dietitians at Fresh Summit
- United Fresh Start Foundation honored with highest industry award