SOUTH AND CENTRAL DISTRICT, CALIF. — Shipments fairly light — Movement expected to decrease. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Unofficial prices 7/10- and 4/5-bushel cartons shippers first grade minneolas 56-64s mostly $19.80-22.90, 80s $20.80-22.90, 100s mostly $17.80-19.90, 125s $15.80-16.90, 150s mostly $14.40-15.90; shippers choice 56-80s $15.80-17.90, 100s $14.80-16.90, 125s $14.80-14.90, 150s $11.80-14.90. Some sheds are finished for the season. Prices from industry sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of April 7.
Tangelos — F.o.b.s as of April 7
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus