CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALIFORNIA — Shipments (12-9-12) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices 18s lower, 36s generally unchanged, others higher. Unofficial prices cartons thorned (wide range in price) 12s $16.25-20.98, 18s $18.14-24.85, one-label $30.98, 24s $22.95-25.25, one-label $30.98, 30s $14.14-22.45, one-label $28.98, 36s $11.75-22.45, one-label $26.98. Quality variable. Prices from trade sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of Sept. 17.
Artichokes — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 17
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million