CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALIFORNIA — Shipments (12-9-12) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices 18s lower, 36s generally unchanged, others higher. Unofficial prices cartons thorned (wide range in price) 12s $16.25-20.98, 18s $18.14-24.85, one-label $30.98, 24s $22.95-25.25, one-label $30.98, 30s $14.14-22.45, one-label $28.98, 36s $11.75-22.45, one-label $26.98. Quality variable. Prices from trade sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of Sept. 17.
Artichokes — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 17
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces