CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALIFORNIA — Shipments (12-9-12) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices 18s lower, 36s generally unchanged, others higher. Unofficial prices cartons thorned (wide range in price) 12s $16.25-20.98, 18s $18.14-24.85, one-label $30.98, 24s $22.95-25.25, one-label $30.98, 30s $14.14-22.45, one-label $28.98, 36s $11.75-22.45, one-label $26.98. Quality variable. Prices from trade sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of Sept. 17.
Artichokes — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 17
- And then there were 3: Chiquita buys Fyffes
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Avocado industry questions Chipotle’s fear of shortage
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate