CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALIFORNIA — Shipments (14-10-11) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices 18s higher, others lower. Unofficial prices cartons thorned 12s $18.85-20.98, 18s $22.85-28.64, 24s $20.95-26.85, 30s (wide range in price) $14.95-22.98. Quality variable. Prices from trade sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of Dec. 10.
Artichokes — F.o.bs as of Dec. 3
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart