CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALIFORNIA — Shipments (14-10-11) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices 18s higher, others lower. Unofficial prices cartons thorned 12s $18.85-20.98, 18s $22.85-28.64, 24s $20.95-26.85, 30s (wide range in price) $14.95-22.98. Quality variable. Prices from trade sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of Dec. 10.
Artichokes — F.o.bs as of Dec. 3
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised