CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALIFORNIA — Shipments (14-10-11) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices 18s higher, others lower. Unofficial prices cartons thorned 12s $18.85-20.98, 18s $22.85-28.64, 24s $20.95-26.85, 30s (wide range in price) $14.95-22.98. Quality variable. Prices from trade sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of Dec. 10.
Artichokes — F.o.bs as of Dec. 3
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice