CENTRAL AND SOUTH CALIFORNIA — Shipments (14-10-11) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices 18s higher, others lower. Unofficial prices cartons thorned 12s $18.85-20.98, 18s $22.85-28.64, 24s $20.95-26.85, 30s (wide range in price) $14.95-22.98. Quality variable. Prices from trade sources. No f.o.b. report issued as of Dec. 10.
Artichokes — F.o.bs as of Dec. 3
No matching related articles at this time.
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery