SOUTH AND CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (CA 17-18-11, MX 1-1-0*) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late active. Supplies very light. Prices much higher. Cartons globe thorned green 12s mostly $16.55-18.85, 18s $19.15-24.85, 24s $18.15-24.85, 30s $12.15-18.85, 36s $11.65-15.85. Quality variable. *less than 50,000 pounds
Artichokes — F.o.b.s as of May 5
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- USDA names Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee
- Church Brothers partner wins foodservice award