CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (6-6-5) — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices higher. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $16.35-17, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-11.50. Quality generally good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up