CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (6-6-5) — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices higher. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $16.35-17, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-11.50. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 4
No matching related articles at this time.
- Has the industry/trade associations done enough to stop sexual harassment in the fields?
- "Why family and business don't mix"
- India's quick service restaurant industry
- What does America's changing racial profile mean to produce marketers?
- Do you think the public is becoming more or less skeptical of genetically modified fruits and vegetables?
- Do federal marketing orders still have a place in the fresh produce/agricultural landscape?
- Fresh produce turns to ‘Meatballs’ for promotions
- New line speeds plums at Venida Packing
- Oneonta Starr Ranch, grocers raise funds to aid ill youngster
- Illinois kicks off ‘Where Fresh Is’ campaign
- Peruvian asparagus association releases marketing plan
- FDA begins testing berries for hepatitis A as outbreak spreads