IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 16-14*-14, shipments AZ 4-5-4, CA 2-2-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Bok choy WGA crates $19.45-20.35, 30-pound cartons $12.25-15.50. Quality generally good. *revised
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes