IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 14-11-8, shipments AZ 4-3-5, CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early slow, late moderate. Prices slightly higher. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $18.45-20.35, 30-pound cartons mostly $12.45-14.25. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 10
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom