IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 14-11-8, shipments AZ 4-3-5, CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early slow, late moderate. Prices slightly higher. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $18.45-20.35, 30-pound cartons mostly $12.45-14.25. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 10
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes