IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 11-8-8, shipments AZ 3-5-2, CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late fairly slow. Prices crates slightly lower, cartons lower. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $17.45-19.25, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-12.45. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports