IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 11-8-8, shipments AZ 3-5-2, CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late fairly slow. Prices crates slightly lower, cartons lower. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $17.45-19.25, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-12.45. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico