IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 11-8-8, shipments AZ 3-5-2, CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late fairly slow. Prices crates slightly lower, cartons lower. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $17.45-19.25, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-12.45. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall