IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 11-8-8, shipments AZ 3-5-2, CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late fairly slow. Prices crates slightly lower, cartons lower. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $17.45-19.25, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-12.45. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening