IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 8-8-8, shipments AZ 5-2-9, CA 1-1-2) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly slow, late moderate. Prices crates lower, cartons generally unchanged. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $16.45-18.50, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-12.50. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality