IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 8-8-8, shipments AZ 5-2-9, CA 1-1-2) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly slow, late moderate. Prices crates lower, cartons generally unchanged. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $16.45-18.50, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-12.50. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports