IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 8-8-8, shipments AZ 5-2-9, CA 1-1-2) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly slow, late moderate. Prices crates lower, cartons generally unchanged. Bok choy WGA crates mostly $16.45-18.50, 30-pound cartons mostly $10.35-12.50. Quality generally good.
Asian vegetables — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies