PERU — Imports (50*-40*-23) — Imports via air and boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices lower. 11-pound cartons bunched green jumbo mostly $17-18, extra-large mostly $17-18, large and standard mostly $18-19, small $14-15. Quality generally good. *revised.
Asparagus — F.o.b.s as of Nov. 25
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.