PERU — Imports (48-34*-6) — Imports via air and boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading active for limited supply. 11-pound cartons bunched green open market supply in too few hands to establish to quote. Most sales filing prior commitments. Quality generally good. *revised.
Asparagus — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 9
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case