PERU — Imports (48-34*-6) — Imports via air and boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading active for limited supply. 11-pound cartons bunched green open market supply in too few hands to establish to quote. Most sales filing prior commitments. Quality generally good. *revised.
Asparagus — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 9
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Urban Produce opens growing facility
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening