PERU — Imports (48-34*-6) — Imports via air and boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading active for limited supply. 11-pound cartons bunched green open market supply in too few hands to establish to quote. Most sales filing prior commitments. Quality generally good. *revised.
Asparagus — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 9
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports