PERU — Imports (34-37*-32) — Imports via air and boat. Movement expected to remain about the same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading active for limited supply. 11-pound cartons bunched green jumbo and extra-large mostly $26-27, large and standard mostly $25-26, small mostly $18-19. Quality generally good. *revised.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution