CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA — Crossings (5-4-3, shipments CA 4-4-6) — Movement expected to increase seasonally in California and decrease seasonally from Mexico. Trading moderate. Prices slightly lower. 25-pound cartons mostly $26.95-28.85. Quality variable.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of July 30
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports