CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA — Crossings (5-4-3, shipments CA 4-4-6) — Movement expected to increase seasonally in California and decrease seasonally from Mexico. Trading moderate. Prices slightly lower. 25-pound cartons mostly $26.95-28.85. Quality variable.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court