CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA — Crossings (5-4-3, shipments CA 4-4-6) — Movement expected to increase seasonally in California and decrease seasonally from Mexico. Trading moderate. Prices slightly lower. 25-pound cartons mostly $26.95-28.85. Quality variable.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up