CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA — Crossings (5-4-3, shipments CA 4-4-6) — Movement expected to increase seasonally in California and decrease seasonally from Mexico. Trading moderate. Prices slightly lower. 25-pound cartons mostly $26.95-28.85. Quality variable.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of July 30
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- Produce: The envy of the other departments