CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA — Shipments (8-9-9, crossings 2-2-2) — Movement expected about the same. Trading slow. Prices lower. 25-pound cartons mostly $12.95-15.64. Quality variable.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 4
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers