CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA — Shipments (8-9-9, crossings 2-2-2) — Movement expected about the same. Trading slow. Prices lower. 25-pound cartons mostly $12.95-15.64. Quality variable.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 4
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice