CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA — Shipments (8-9-9, crossings 2-2-2) — Movement expected about the same. Trading slow. Prices lower. 25-pound cartons mostly $12.95-15.64. Quality variable.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court