CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (8-12-14) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading early fairly active, late active. Prices slightly higher. 25-pound cartons mostly $26.75-29.61. Quality generally good.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies