CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (8-12-14) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading early fairly active, late active. Prices slightly higher. 25-pound cartons mostly $26.75-29.61. Quality generally good.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates