CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (8-12-14) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading early fairly active, late active. Prices slightly higher. 25-pound cartons mostly $26.75-29.61. Quality generally good.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Sept. 23
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised