CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (12-14-18) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading early active, late very active. Prices higher. 25-pound cartons mostly $29.95-31.95. Quality generally good.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Oct. 7
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies