CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (12-14-18) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading early active, late very active. Prices higher. 25-pound cartons mostly $29.95-31.95. Quality generally good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up