CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (20-18-22) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading fairly active. Prices slightly higher. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $27.85-29.65. Quality generally good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up