CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (22-25-28) — Movement expected to increase slightly because of increased retail demand for Thanksgiving. Trading very active. Prices higher. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $36.75-38.95. Quality generally good. Most present shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Nov. 18
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports